Our advisors are here to help by offering information and guidance to support you in your caring role.
Call us on 0300 7 70 80 90 to find out how we can help and click here to sign up to start receiving our newsletter.
We can help you with the practicalities of caring by providing;
- Information on local support and services
- Support to complete benefits applications
- Help to access services, devices and equipment to assist you in your caring role
- Information on financial and legal matters
- Explaining power of attorney
- Preparing you for a Carers Assessment
- Information on how to get a break
- Support to access grant funding
- Helping you plan for an emergency
If you want to print this, we advise you to print it as a ‘booklet’ in your printer preferences, where it will use 6 sheets of A4 paper rather than 24 sheets.