Volunteer as a Counsellor for our Carers Counselling Service in Basildon, Chelmsford & South Woodham Ferrers.October 20th, 2017
Volunteer as a Counsellor for our Carers Counselling Service
Do you have the BACP or UKCP qualification but are not necessarily accredited? Would you like the opportunity to volunteer?
Action for Family Carers offers a free, confidential counselling service where family carers can receive individual counselling sessions from qualified counsellors in Essex.
This service is for unpaid Carers who may wish to explore their
- Transitions – going into care, beginning or end of caring role.
- Depression, anxiety, worries or stress about the past, the present or the future Bereavement or other loss, there are many losses which can affect our lives
- Illness, accident or trauma
- Shyness, loneliness or difficulties in a social setting
- Relationship problems, anger, frustration, feeling pressured
If you are interested in volunteering as a counsellor with us please contact Andy Smith for further information on 01621 851 640 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Funded by: Childwick Trust and Chelmsford Public Health Small Grants Scheme